Holiday Illness Compensation Claims Experts
Find out how the Holiday Illness Compensation Experts can help you!
Making a holiday illness compensation claim when you have been sick or ill on holiday abroad or perhaps suffered food poisoning or experienced a sickness outbreak at your hotel can seem an off-putting prospect.
Speak to Simpson Millar’s Holiday Illness Compensation Claims Travel Lawyers and find out how we make the whole process of claiming compensation for your holiday illness easy and stress free. We accept holiday illness and food poisoning claims on a ‘no win no fee’.
Had a holiday illness and want to claim compensation?
Some typical Holiday Illness Compensation Claims our team handle include:
- Salmonella caused by contaminated food
- Cryptosporidium caused by dirty swimming pool water
- Campylobacter caused by food handlers not washing their hands
Holiday Illness Compensation Claims
The compensation you are entitled to claim if you suffer an illness on holiday that was caused not through your fault includes:
- The cost of the spoilt portion of your holiday
- Compensation for not enjoying your holiday
- Any medical fees and expenses you incurred
- Lost wages because you were to ill to go to work
Also – you will receive compensation for your pain and suffering which you experienced as a result being ill on holiday.
Holiday Illness Experts
Selecting the right Holiday Illness Specialists to look after you holiday claim is a very important decision. Experience, knowledge and a wealth of resources in this field of law is crucial. At Simpson Millar we have a dedicated specialist team of Holiday Illness lawyers. Our lawyers include professionals who have worked for major tour operators and know inside out the legal issues that can often determine the difference between winning a holiday compensation claim and losing a holiday claim.
Why Choose Us
- A free no obligation – no pressure – consultation where we will listen to your complaint and advise you whether or not we believe you have a good case
- Your own friendly and experienced Holiday Illness lawyer who will guide you along the way and whom you can speak to anytime
- Your case accepted on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis
- The wealth of expertise only a national law firm with offices in the UK’s major cities and with more than 150 years’ experience can provide
- The skills of a worldwide network of international experts to support your case
- The leading barristers in Holiday Law and the best medical experts to ensure your case is made out in the most formidable terms
Read more about a Holiday Illness Specialist and What You Need to Know
How to Claim Holiday Illness Compensation
Step 1 – Chat to our holiday illness claims advisors today or drop us an email. We will provide a free assessment of your claim in less than 5 minutes and advise you whether we believe you have a strong case.
Step 2 – You then decide if you want to pursue your holiday illness claim for compensation.
Step 3 – We will do all the work gathering your evidence and strengthening your holiday illness compensation claim. We will correspond with the other party on your behalf and will keep you updated as we go along.
Give our Holiday Illness Compensation Claims Experts a call to find out how they can help you on:
Call our friendly and experienced holiday illness compensation claims experts for a no obligation, free assessment of your holiday illness and we’ll give you open and honest advice as to whether or not you should go ahead with your holiday claim and the amount of compensation you may be awarded if successful.